Long Beach Breast Augmentation
If you’re considering breast augmentation in Los Angeles, it’s vital that you select a Los Angeles breast augmentation surgeon who will advise you of all the facts and listen to your concerns. Women who have made the decision to have breast augmentation in our Long Beach surgery center can count on receiving excellent care, beginning with a thorough explanation of what takes place during the Los Angeles breast augmentation procedure.
Breast augmentation is a surgical procedure to enlarge and improve the shape of a woman’s breasts. An implant is inserted behind each breast, increasing breast volume by one or more cup sizes. At our outpatient surgery center in Los Angeles, breast augmentation is performed to achieve a variety of goals:
* Improve overall body contour and enhance the figure in women whose breasts
are proportionately too small.
* Create symmetry when breasts are two different sizes.
* Restore breasts which have lost volume and/or tone due to pregnancy.
* Reconstruct breasts after breast cancer surgery.
If you’re considering breast augmentation in Los Angeles, be sure to read What to Expect from Breast Augmentation Surgery. This overview will give you a basic understanding of the procedure, how it’s performed, and the results that you can expect.
We have also compiled a general list of Commonly Asked Questions to provide you with more details. Please ask Dr. Hicks if you have more questions about the procedure.
Visit the Before and After Gallery to view actual examples of Los Angeles breast augmentation results.
Things to decide
When planning breast augmentation surgery you will have several things to decide upon:
* The size and shape of your implants
* Whether the implants should be placed in front of or behind
* Where your incisions should be located
* Whether silicone or saline implants are appropriate for your
After carefully evaluating your body type and shape, your natural breasts, your lifestyle, and your desired end results, Dr. Hicks will explain your options and the results that you can expect, answer any questions that you may have, and support you in making your decisions.
* Breast Augmentation Before and After Gallery
* Breast Augmentation FAQs
* Ideal Candidate for Breast Augmentation
* What to Expect from Breast Augmentation Surgery
* Breast Implant Placement
* Silicone vs. Saline
* Breast Augmentation Incision Options
* Risks of Breast Augmentation Surgery
Find out more about breast augmentation in Long Beach, Los Angeles, or Beverly Hills, California, by viewing our Before and After Gallery. We also encourage you to contact us today for your initial consultation.